To provide financial management and bookkeeping services for the Ministry
This Unit will perform the following activities:-
- Timely preparation and payment of salaries
- Proper payroll management; and
- Budget for personnel emoluments.
- Collection of all revenues;
- Manage the revenue according to regulations and guidelines; and
- Supervise the collection of revenue.
- Timely preparation of pension papers; and
- Maintenance of pension records.
- Submission of voucher list to the Treasury;
- Collection of all cheques from Treasury;
- Banking cash and Cheques;
- Preparation of monthly flash report;
- Payment of cash/cheques to employees/customers (Service Provider);
- Batching of paid vouchers;
- Maintenance and effecting all payments.
- Prepare budget; and
- Monitor expenditure.
- Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to the regulations;
- Ensure adherence to the relevant facts , regulations, circulars etc; and
- Reply all Audit queries raised during the previous financial year.